Step right up, step right up, step right up,
Everyone’s a winner, bargains galore
Ladies and Gentleman it is my great pleasure to announce to you all that I have found the best value for money deal in the whole wide wacky world.
For the price of a two dollar coin you can join up as a member of the Albion Park Harness Club aka the Brekky Creek Red Hots and all the riches sought by value seeking punters the world over can be yours on a seafood platter.
Just take a Captain Cook at all this that you get for your two bucks:
- Free entry into the track on racedays
- A comfy chair in an air conditioned members only room away from the riff-raff
- A weekly free cheese platter delivered to you in the room
- A free racebook every Saturday night
- Naming rights to a race each year
- One free ride in the mobile starters car
- A badge
- A sticker
- A drink voucher
- Free entry into the members draw
- Voting rights at the AGM
How bloody good is that hey?
I’m joining right now.
You can too by clicking here and downloading the membership form.
For one little goldie you’d be a mug to miss out.
How’s that for a free plug Clip Clop Kevvy?
See? Archie’s not so bad after all.
Like the best pacer in a Group 2 race with a preferential barrier draw, I’m just drawn that way.